- 1¾ cups whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- ¾ cup milk of choice
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- ⅓ cup pure maple syrup (use the real deal!)
- 2 bananas mashed
- 1 cup blueberries (frozen is fine)
- COOKING TOOLS
- muffin tin
- measuring cups- 1 cup, ¼ cup, ⅓ cup
- ¼ teaspoon
- large spoon
- large mixing bowl
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Grease 9 muffin cups using vegetable oil or butter.
- In a large bowl mash 2 bananas with a fork.
- Add the milk, oil, maple syrup and egg. Stir until combined.
- Mix in the flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add the blueberries and gently mix until combined.
- Evenly distribute the batter into 9 muffin cups.
- Bake for 18 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Cool in the muffin tin for 5 minutes and then remove from the muffin cups and place on a wire rack. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Serve warm. Yum!
WHAT YOU NEED TO MAKE WHOLE WHEAT BANANA BLUEBERRY MUFFINS
1 3/4 cups whole wheat flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup milk of choice
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1/3 cup pure maple syrup (use the real deal!)
2 bananas mashed
1 cup blueberries (frozen is fine)
measuring cups- 1 cup, 1/4 cup, 1/3 cup
large mixing bowl