No matter how many fancy desserts I learn how to make Rice Krispie Treats remain one of the most delish to gobble up. Using the traditional Rice Krispie Treat recipe plus a few jelly beans you can quickly make your very own Rice Krispie Treat Bird Nests perfect for a Spring dessert.
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 1⅓ C miniature marshmallows (or 13 large marshmallows)
- 2 Cups Rice Krispies
- jelly beans
- COOKING TOOL
- mini muffin tin
- Melt butter in saucepan.
- Add marshmallows and stir until melted.
- Remove from heat, add the Rice Krispies and stir until completely coated.
- Place a spoonful of Rice Krispie mixture in a greased miniature muffin tin.
- Make an indent in each Rice Krispie bird nest.
- Place two jelly beans in each nest and let cool.
HOW TO MAKE RICE KRISPIE TREAT BIRD NESTS
Melt butter in saucepan. Add marshmallows and stir until melted.
Place two jelly beans in each nest and let cool.
You could easily adapt this recipe to use large muffin tins, but I love the little bite-sized treats!