As the weather starts to get chillier in our part of the world I’m starting to introduce some of our favorite fall flavors into our meals. Apples and pumpkin dishes are aplenty and I am so excited to share some of our Homegrown Friends favorites. Our Pumpkin Oatmeal Pancakes recipe is incredibly easy to make. Throw all the ingredients into one bowl, mix until combined and spoon onto a hot griddle. They smell amazing and taste even better!
- 1 cup quick oats (do not use old fashioned)
- 1 cup all purpose flour (can substitute whole wheat)
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup milk of choice (we use almond)
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons melted unsalted butter
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- Combine oats, flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg in a bowl.
- Add milk and stir.
- Mix in eggs, melted butter, pumpkin puree and sugar.
- Spoon approximately ¼ cup amounts of pancake mixture onto a hot, greased griddle.
- Flip when golden brown.
- Serve with maple syrup. Enjoy!
HOW TO MAKE PUMPKIN OATMEAL PANCAKES
Combine oats, flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg in a bowl. Add milk and stir. Mix in eggs, melted butter, pumpkin puree and sugar.
Spoon approximately 1/4 cup amounts of pancake mixture onto a hot, greased griddle.
Serve with maple syrup. Enjoy!
Take a moment to share this recipe on Pinterest and Facebook! Don’t forget to LIKE us on the Homegrown Friends Facebook Page. Stop by and say hello!