My kids are huge fans of pancakes so I am always trying to come up with new ways to pack them full of healthy ingredients. While traditional pancakes have a lot of white flour and refined sugar, my Almond Oat Pancakes are full of healthy protein, fat and fiber. A great way to start your day!
CLICK HERE TO FOLLOW OUR BREAKFAST RECIPES PINTEREST BOARD!
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup oat flour (make your own by putting1.5 cups of oats in a food processor)
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup milk
- Combine almond flour, oat flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in a bowl.
- Add milk, eggs, maple syrup and melted butter.
- Stir until combined.
- Spoon batter onto a medium heat greased griddle.
- Cook approximately 2-3 minutes per side.
- Serve with real maple syrup.
ALMOND OAT PANCAKES INGREDIENTS
1 cup almond flour- here’s my favorite
1 cup oat flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
2 tablespoon maple syrup
2 tablespoons melted butter
1 cup milk
HOW TO MAKE ALMOND OAT PANCAKES
Combine almond flour, oat flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in a bowl.
Add milk, eggs, maple syrup and melted butter.
Stir until combined.
Spoon batter onto a medium heat greased griddle.
Cook approximately 2-3 minutes per side.
Serve with real maple syrup.